There are some solutions that address the problem of hair loss but many are still years away from becoming available as a hair loss treatment. So here's the lowdown on which baldness solutions available now are truly effective:
• Nutrition – While nutritious eating isn’t going to bring your hair back by any means, eating plenty of protein-rich foods and healthy fats can make the hair that you still have, look thicker and shinier. The best sources of Vitamin Bs are protein-packed foods like chicken, fish, eggs, and pork, as well as leafy greens such as spinach.
• Laser Light Therapy – These devices help stimulate blood flow to the area of thinning hair. Laser light therapy has no major side effects, and may be best for people who have noticed some increased shedding and want to maintain more of the hair they have on their head. HairMax have a range of laser light therapy lasers.
• Shampoos and Conditioners - There are plenty of shampoos that claim to regrow hair, but some work better than others. Know what to look for before you invest any money in this type of specialty hair product. Look for a gentle shampoo that clears your pores without the use of harsh chemicals. Herbal shampoos can be especially beneficial.
• Medications - Some of the known medicines in this regard include Rogaine and Propecia. It treats all kind of pattern baldness and is approved by the FDA.
• Supplements - These supplements blend drug-free ingredients to battle hair loss causes such as inflammation, and strengthen hair with vitamins.
• Hair Surgery - In a transplant, those hairs are moved individually or in small groups to other areas of the scalp to recreate a natural-appearing hair line. The newest techniques can blend the hair grafts seamlessly into your natural hair.