One of the most important influences on hair health is food and nutrition. A sign of not having enough nutrients is your hair. If the hair is becoming brittle then the best thing to do is to correct your dieting to insure it's balanced. What are the correct nutrients to promote hair health?
- Fibres – Are important for hair health and regulate metabolism.
- Minerals – There are a selection of minerals that help promote hair growth, these include: Cu, Se, Si, Mg, Zn and Ca.
- Proteins - As hair is made of protein, ensuring you have enough protein in your diet is crucial for making hair strong and healthy.
- Vitamins - Certain vitamins, minerals and amino-acids are crucial to the metabolic pathways involved in keratin protein metabolism, leading to a potential loss of hair and substantial degradation of hair health.
- Omega-3 - Omega-3s are found in the cells that line the scalp and also provide the oils that keep your scalp and hair hydrated.
- Zinc - A lack of zinc can lead to hair loss and a dry, flaky scalp, so Zinc is important to help hydrate your scalp.
- Biotin - Too little biotin can cause brittle hair and may lead to hair loss.
To conclude, if you have these nutrients in your balanced diet then your hair will most likely be healthier and stronger. This means there will be a lesser risk of hair loss. One solution to anchor these foods is the HairMax Supplements. HairMax Dietary Supplements provide essential nutrients to help your hair look and feel thicker.